This Condo in North Andover, MA recently sold for $214,000.
This is a Garden/Mid-Rise style home and features 5 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and was sold by
Office – EXIT Premier Real Estate
This Single-Family in Woburn, MA recently sold for $325,000.
This is a Ranch style home and features 5 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.36 acres, and was sold by
Office – EXIT Premier Real Estate
Of course there are plenty more to choose from. If you would like to see these or any others feel free to contact us or start searching now or register for more powerful searches and daily email alerts.
Burlington, MA Listing AlertsBurlington, MA - $440,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Garrison - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Burlington, MA - $657,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Burlington, MA - $489,900 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Burlington, MA - $725,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Burlington, MA - $525,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
Billerica, MA Listing AlertsBillerica, MA - $499,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/12 hours agoBillerica, MA - $369,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:36 hours agoBillerica, MA - $349,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/117 hours agoBillerica, MA - $389,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Billerica, MA - $245,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
Bedford, MA Listing AlertsBedford, MA - $120,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:Bedford, MA - $1,269,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1Bedford, MA - $599,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1974 - Acres:0.28Bedford, MA - $599,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Bedford, MA - $648,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- Initial public offerings scheduled to debut next week April 17, 2014Burlington, Mass., 2.3 million shares, priced $10 to $12, managed by Aegis Capital.
- Survey: Ivabradine Set to Become - Gold Standard' in Treatment of Chronic Heart Failure April 15, 2014Decision Resources Group, a health-care research firm located in Burlington, Mass., finds that ivabradine - available in Europe as Procoralan - is poised to become the clinical "gold standard" in the treatment of chronic heart failure .
- Biotech IPOs Adamas, Cerulean Slump In Trading Debut April 11, 2014Adamas priced at 16, the low end of its range. In late afternoon trading, the stock was near 15.30 on the stock market today .
- Nephrologists Report Decline in Use of ESAs in Hemodialysis and... April 10, 2014Decision Resources Group, a health care research firm based in Burlington, Mass., finds that surveyed nephrologists report significant declines in the use of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents in patients undergoing hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis , whereas the use of ESAs in stage 4 has remained statistically flat and use in stage 3 has ... (more)
- Tech Talk Projector Misses The Signal April 9, 2014An ed-tech discussion at a national conference stalled for 10 minutes while organizers struggled with a high-tech method of figuring out who was in the room.
- Initial public offerings scheduled to debut next week April 17, 2014
- Revolutionary moment in Billerica has marker once again April 18, 2014The forefathers of our country were on the brink of imprisonment, or even death.
- A 'cell out:' Billerica students give up phones to fight leukemia April 17, 2014"You're nuts, buddy. You can't be serious," Lavalle remembered saying to Corbett, who helped organize the "Celling Out for Leukemia" campaign.
- Avellone: I have record to create jobs April 17, 2014From creating jobs to lowering health-care costs, Democratic governor candidate Joe Avellone emphasized on Wednesday he's the only candidate with the complete package to address the critical issues in Massachusetts.
- Political-sign bylaw debate springs eternal in Billerica April 17, 2014Those large, hand-painted signs have become a part of town elections in the last two years, but they will become a thing of the past if some town officials have their way at spring Town Meeting.
- Broadcast Pix Announces New Financing Packages, Slate Trade-In Program April 16, 2014Billerica, Massachusetts ? Broadcast Pix ? recently announced a special Slate? trade-in program that offers incentives for customers to upgrade to native HD Mica? or Granite? integrated production switchers.
- Revolutionary moment in Billerica has marker once again April 18, 2014
- Museums April 17, 2014Courtesy of The William I. Koch Collection Fitz Henry Lane's 'The Golden Rule,' circa 1855, is part of The William I. Koch Collection, which will be the subject of a Sailors' Series talk at the New Bedford Whaling Museum April 24. Fort Taber/Fort Rodman Military Museum: Open daily, 1-4 p.m. Houses a collection of thousands of artifacts wi […]
- Senior Scene April 16, 2014In an effort to meet the needs of seniors, "Senior Scene" includes news items of interest to senior citizens as well as important information about senior centers and Councils on Aging within each of the communities in our region.
- No answers yet on New Bedford newborn's death April 15, 2014The Bristol County District Attorney's office remains tight-lipped about the investigation into the newborn girl found dead Friday in the backyard of 1065 County St. Gregg Miliote, spokesman for District Attorney C. Samuel Sutter, said the investigation is ongoing.
- Ernest G. Lajeunesse April 14, 2014Ernest G. Lajeunesse, 89, of Mattapoisett, died Sunday April 13, 2014 at Our Lady's Haven after a brief illness.
- Your View: Punishment for teacher would be double jeopardy April 14, 2014Only in the fair city of New Bedford could there be a controversy over a clear incident of assaultive behavior against a teacher.
- Museums April 17, 2014