This Condo in North Andover, MA recently sold for $214,000.
This is a Garden/Mid-Rise style home and features 5 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and was sold by
Office – EXIT Premier Real Estate
This Single-Family in Woburn, MA recently sold for $325,000.
This is a Ranch style home and features 5 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.36 acres, and was sold by
Office – EXIT Premier Real Estate
Of course there are plenty more to choose from. If you would like to see these or any others feel free to contact us or start searching now or register for more powerful searches and daily email alerts.
Burlington, MA Listing AlertsBurlington, MA - $589,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:314 hours agoBurlington, MA - $388,000 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Burlington, MA - $789,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Burlington, MA - $234,900 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
Billerica, MA Listing AlertsBillerica, MA - $750 - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:020 minutes agoBillerica, MA - $475,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:322 minutes agoBillerica, MA - $170,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Billerica, MA - $149,900 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
Bedford, MA Listing AlertsBedford, MA - $1,329,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:15 - Beds:6 - Baths:3/1Bedford, MA - $899,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/2Bedford, MA - $775,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Bedford, MA - $269,900 - Condo - - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:1/1
- Broadcasters Can Join Hybrid IP Future Via Cable March 6, 2014While the debate about the end game for the proposed Comcast/Time Warner Cable merger rages on, the two companies have been working behind the scenes for at least a year on a common platform for supporting two-way interactivity and video on demand services.
- Market Report, "IntrinsiQ, LLC - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile", published March 5, 2014It designs, develops and markets software solutions for real data and business analytics in the oncology market.
- Alpha Software Webinar Featuring Analyst Michael Facemire on... March 3, 2014Mobile business apps are impacting key areas of business, affecting overall strategy.
- Demand from media puts file transfer service Signiant in 'high-growth mode' February 28, 2014When the National Football League's studios in California and New Jersey need to edit 50 hours of high-definition video from up to 16 games each week into a single, 90-minute Sunday night highlights program, it uses the file-transfer services of Burlington, Mass.-based Signiant.
- Mass. Patients Seek Relief At Medical Marijuana Clinics February 28, 2014While state regulators sort out who will get licenses to run medical marijuana dispensaries in Massachusetts, many patients - probably thousands - are already using medical marijuana here.
- Broadcasters Can Join Hybrid IP Future Via Cable March 6, 2014
- Guest Curator Announced for 2014 Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition April 5 though May 18 March 7, 2014UMass Dartmouth College of Visual and Performing Arts proudly announces Judith Tolnick Champa as guest curator for its 2014 Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition New Bedford, MA -- UMass Dartmouth College of Visual and Performing Arts proudly announces Judith Tolnick Champa as guest curator for its 2014 Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition.
- Club News March 7, 2014Send information for this listing 10 days in advance of publication to: Club News, Lifestyle Department, The Sun, 491 Dutton St., Lowell, MA 01854.
- UConn Libraries' Spring Art Exhibits' Opening Reception Coming Up March 7, 2014The UConn Libraries will host three distinctly different art exhibits this spring: contemporary Aboriginal artwork from Australia; fine wood sculpture focusing on social issues, and punk art, music, and songs from the 1980s, now through June 27. The opening reception will take place on Thursday, March 13 from 4-6 p.m. and feature live music by ... (more)
- USPS sets March 18 hearing on plans to relocate Downtown post office March 6, 2014The U.S. Postal Service will hold a public hearing March 18 on its plan to close the Pleasant Street post office and relocate operations to another downtown site, according to the postal service.
- Books & Poetry March 6, 2014Wilks Library: Monthly writers' group, first Thursdays from 6-7 p.m. All writers welcome, no matter their experience.
- Guest Curator Announced for 2014 Master of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition April 5 though May 18 March 7, 2014