This Condo in North Andover, MA recently sold for $214,000.
This is a Garden/Mid-Rise style home and features 5 total rooms, 2 full baths, 2 bedrooms, and was sold by
Office – EXIT Premier Real Estate
This Single-Family in Woburn, MA recently sold for $325,000.
This is a Ranch style home and features 5 total rooms, 1 full bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.36 acres, and was sold by
Office – EXIT Premier Real Estate
Of course there are plenty more to choose from. If you would like to see these or any others feel free to contact us or start searching now or register for more powerful searches and daily email alerts.
Burlington, MA Listing AlertsBurlington, MA - $439,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/13 hours agoBurlington, MA - $379,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:13 hours agoBurlington, MA - $664,900 - Single-Family - Garrison, Gambrel - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Burlington, MA - $469,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Burlington, MA - $657,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Billerica, MA Listing AlertsBillerica, MA - $240,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:12 hours agoBillerica, MA - $187,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:13 hours agoBillerica, MA - $369,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3Billerica, MA - $342,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Billerica, MA - $519,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
Bedford, MA Listing AlertsBedford, MA - $1,435,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:13 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1Bedford, MA - $539,900 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Bedford, MA - $550,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/1Bedford, MA - $120,000 - Business Opportunity - - Rooms: - Beds: - Baths:Bedford, MA - $1,269,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1
- 4 U.S. IPOs Planned For The Week Of April 21 April 22, 2014Aldeyra Therapeutics , a clinical-stage biotech developing treatments for rare skin and eye diseases, plans to raise $25 million by offering 2.3 million shares at a price range of $10.00 to $12.00.
- Report: Vedolizumab (Entyvio) Has Potential for Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis April 22, 2014Decision Resources Group, a health-care research firm located in Burlington, Mass., finds that, according to surveyed U.S. and E.U. gastroenterologists, the effect on mucosal healing and improvement in the maintenance of remission are two of the attributes that most strongly influence their prescribing decisions in moderate-to-severe ulcerative ... (more)
- Press release distribution, EDGAR filing, XBRL, regulatory filings April 21, 2014The company will hold a conference call for investors from 7:30-8:00am, U.S. Easte... )--Fantex Brokerage Services, LLC announced today that it anticipates closing the reservation period for the Fantex Vernon Davis Initial Public Offering on April ... )--Addison Group, a leading provider of professional staffing services, today announced an ... (more)
- Initial public offerings scheduled to debut next week April 17, 2014Burlington, Mass., 2.3 million shares, priced $10 to $12, managed by Aegis Capital.
- Survey: Ivabradine Set to Become - Gold Standard' in Treatment of Chronic Heart Failure April 15, 2014Decision Resources Group, a health-care research firm located in Burlington, Mass., finds that ivabradine - available in Europe as Procoralan - is poised to become the clinical "gold standard" in the treatment of chronic heart failure .
- 4 U.S. IPOs Planned For The Week Of April 21 April 22, 2014
- Probe ongoing into alleged liquor violations in Westford April 23, 2014A scheduled public hearing on two local establishments caught selling alcohol to an underage investigator with the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission was postponed Tuesday evening, but not without a word from the business owners.
- New high school has 'full support' April 21, 2014The whispers started in the hours after the April 5 election: "There goes the plan for a new high school.
- Billerica sign saga continues April 21, 2014Selectmen rejected placing the controversial proposed sign bylaw on the Town Meeting warrant last week, meaning that Town Meeting representatives will not have a chance to vote on it next month.
- Shawsheen Tech's Barriss a Plumbing All-Star April 21, 2014Thomas Barriss, a senior at Shawsheen Valley Technical High School, was recognized as Shawsheen Tech's Plumbing All-Star at the recent annual conference of the Massachusetts Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors.
- For some of us in Billerica, Sun's opinions don't shine April 21, 2014The Billerica Town Center highlighted the need for political signs when the town government practiced a strategy to lower voter turnout, making signs with the date of the election was vital to democracy.
- Probe ongoing into alleged liquor violations in Westford April 23, 2014
- Billerica TM reps won't have say on sign bylaw April 22, 2014Selectmen rejected placing the controversial proposed sign bylaw on the Town Meeting warrant last week, meaning Town Meeting representatives will not have a chance to vote on it next month.
- Middlesex Community College Happenings April 20, 2014Middlesex Community College will host an open house on the Bedford campus Tuesday, April 29, at 5:30 p.m., in the Bedford Campus Center, 591 Springs Road.
- Teacher in chair-throwing incident not punished April 18, 2014Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
- Museums April 17, 2014Courtesy of The William I. Koch Collection Fitz Henry Lane's 'The Golden Rule,' circa 1855, is part of The William I. Koch Collection, which will be the subject of a Sailors' Series talk at the New Bedford Whaling Museum April 24. Fort Taber/Fort Rodman Military Museum: Open daily, 1-4 p.m. Houses a collection of thousands of artifacts wi […]
- Senior Scene April 16, 2014In an effort to meet the needs of seniors, "Senior Scene" includes news items of interest to senior citizens as well as important information about senior centers and Councils on Aging within each of the communities in our region.
- Billerica TM reps won't have say on sign bylaw April 22, 2014